I haven’t been posting as regularly as I’d like because I’m trying out new products. I’m going to try my best to do more posts each week. I think I will try to post more frequently and write shorter posts rather than the long posts I’ve been doing.
Ever since I went to the MAC/Estée Lauder Warehouse Sale, I’ve put myself on a self-imposed makeup ban until the end of the year (maybe longer). I know, a girl can never have too much makeup, but I have more makeup and skincare products than I can store. Plus, I don’t want things to go bad because I’ve neglected them. The only products I’m allowed to buy are products I have finished and need to replace.
Since I’m still trying out some products, I thought I’d do a post about what products I hope to try and eventually buy in the future. These are a handful of products that I know are really popular and everyone loves. I know I’m behind on the times for some of these. They have been cult favourites for years.
- MAC Prep and Prime Fix +
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Pixi Beauty Hydrating Milky Mist
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter (Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal)
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Color Changing Lipstick
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
- Erborian CC Crème High Definition Radiance Face Cream Skin Perfector
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
UPDATE: I’ve purchased and reviewed the L’Oréal Lash Paradise Mascara and the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist.
What are some products that you want to try? Are any of the ones I listed above your holy grail products?