As you may have already gathered, I really like The Body Shop skincare products. The tea tree oil line has been great for controlling and preventing acne.
Check out my reviews:
Tea Tree Oil Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution (I don’t think they sell this anymore)
The Body Shop was having a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale, so I decided to pick up products that I haven’t tried yet. If you’ve read my Beauty Recommendations post, you’ll know that a lot of other tea tree products were recommended. I chose three of the tea tree oil products, an aloe cleanser and the pink grapefruit exfoliating gel scrub.
Tea Tree Oil – I tried this out already and it’s not oily like the Tarte Maracuja Oil (which I was expecting), it was similar to the Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution. It smells very strong (more than the solution).
- Targeted care for blemished skin
- Can be used direct on skin or for facial steaming
- Does not dry out skin
Tea Tree Oil Anti-Imperfection Night Mask – I have not tried this yet, but I’m excited to see how well it works.
- Skin instantly looks and feels refreshed, purified, and soothed.
- In the morning, imperfections* appear reduced.
- Skin looks healthier, smoother, and mattified.
- Improves appearance of pores.
- Helps maintain clearer-looking skin.
- Tone, texture, and oiliness
- Features a refreshing memory-gel texture and is infused with tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya.
- Alcohol-free, no pillow-staining formula.
- TOP TIP: Pop the Night Mask in the fridge for an ultra-refreshing feeling.
Tea Tree Oil Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner – I haven’t tried this yet because I recently picked up the Thayers Witch Hazel toner and just started using it. I didn’t want to try too many new products all at once.
- Refreshing, purifying toner
- Made with purifying tea tree oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
- Removes residual make-up and impurities
- Shake-to-activate mattifying powders reduce shine
- Skin appears visibly clearer
- Pores appear tighter
Pink Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Scrub – I’ve used their body scrub before, but they’ve reformulated it since then. I’ve tried the one that’s more like a sugar scrub. This one is interesting because it’s a gel texuture, but then when you rub it in, you can feel the grittiness of it. It smells refreshing and it works well. Is it worth $22 though? I’m not sure.
- Body exfoliator
- Smoothes and refines skin
- Buffs away dead skin cells
- Leaves skin beautifully softer and refined
- Fresh, energizing gel texture
- Energizing scent
Aloe Vera Gentle Foaming Wash – This is very light and I like that it’s foamy. My sensitive skin hasn’t reacted to it, but it is a bit pricey when it’s regular price.
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Pure Community Trade aloe from Campeche, Mexico
- No added fragrance, color or alcohol
- Formulated without preservatives
I will post reviews of the Tea Tree Oil products once I’ve tested them out properly.
What are your fave Body Shop products?