HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It’s my first post of 2019!!!
From now on, I will be posting on Tuesdays & Fridays. Posting Mon-Wed-Fri was getting to be too much for me, so I think cutting down to twice a week will be okay for now.
Here are 19 beauty faves that I will definitely repurchase once I’ve finished these:
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- Tula Acne Clearing + Tone Correcting Gel
- Tula Discovery Kit
- Purifying Cleanser
- Pro-Glycolic Resurfacing Gel
- Illuminating Face Serum
- Hydrating Day & Night Cream
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Kopari Coconut Deodorant
- L’Oréal Skin Pure Sugar Scrub (Kiwi)
- Physician’s Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer in Deep
- Physician’s Formula Butter Highlighter in Pink
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick in 260 Bisque N
- Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Light Neutral
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment Concealer in Light
- Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Custard
- Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel
- Make Up For Ever Lustrous Palette (Limited Edition, but the shadows are available in singles) – I love the transition and shimmery shades in this palette. I need to work on using the darker shades more. I took these shadows out of this palette and put them into an empty MAC palette. The black part surrounding the shadows was made of foam. Every time I opened the palette, I would get a whiff of plastic/foam. Luckily, I was able to take the shadows out since it was just glued onto another layer of foam.
What were your faves of 2018?