I’m on a no buy/low buy this year, but it doesn’t mean I can’t window shop and get a bunch of samples to test out until I find my HG (holy grail) products.
I have quite a few primer/foundation/concealer products on my wishlist since I want to have a selection of different things, i.e. different formulations (liquid, powder, cream), different coverages (sheer, medium), mattifying vs. smoothing vs. hydrating…the list goes on!
Also, as a beauty blogger, I want to keep trying new things (even if I’ve found something I love). Maybe I will find something else even better!
I have some new products on the list and I have some cult faves that I want to try (I’m slow to the game, I know!):
- Winky Lux Whipped Cream Primer
- RMS Beauty Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Milk Makeup Flex Concealer
- Becca Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder
- Laura Mercier Blush Colour Infusion
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Hydrating Lip Gloss Stick
Here are some products that I’m planning to get samples of:
- Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation
- Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation
- Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Liquid Foundation
- Milk Makeup Blur Liquid Matte Foundation
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter
In addition, I also have a few products that were recommended to me by others that I want to try:
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream
What’s on your wishlist?